Sunday, August 20, 2006

The 1965 Chevelle SS Coupe


Here is my new project, A 1965 Chevelle SS Coupe. I found this car sitting in a fence row on my friends property. After working a price, I bought it. It was missing the rear differential. The 327 block, fenders and hood were laying beside it in the weeds. The M-20 Muncie was sitting in his garage. It went with the car. I owned a few classics when I was a teen, 1968 Camaro, 73 Plymouth Roadrunner and a Ford Fairlane. All of which I wish I had kept. Now Its 2006 and I am 41 years old and decided to bring a 60's car back to life. What you see in the picture is how it looked on the day that I brought it home. Not much to brag about huh. This car will need everything, floor pans, trunk pans, frame repairs and interior. Can I go on, yes, but I will stop here. I will post my progress for you to watch, if you are interested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home